Slade's gone MySpace?

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:56 pm

word must have got out 235 now.
Everybody loves to be with the best
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby dreab trawets » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:54 pm

OK, FESS UP, what are you giving away, besides knowledge and good looks on your MYSPACE PAGE.

Now up to 503!!!!!

What do they know!!
Enquiring minds want to know....

I still think it is research myself
The medium of the day etc...
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Mbwun » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:28 am

Well, Jack has gone MySpace too - even though he may not be aware of it yet. :shock:

http://www.myspace.com/dreamofeagles

All Friend Invites will be appreciated and accepted.

Found this article on the internet that pretty much backs up the idea of an author utilizing MySpace to promote their work, in much the same way as musicians do:

http://nymag.com/arts/books/features/30300/

PohlSE has already passed it on to both Slade and MM. I understand the three of them are the ones tending to Slade's MySpace page.

Oh and Slade ...

I've just seen that you have Christian music artist Michael Larson as a Friend. Hadn't thought of inviting him to Jack's page (he's one of my MySpace friends) - but now I will.

Michael Larson is the son of my former youth pastor - I remember him from the time before he was even born.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby steelclaw32 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 am

Mbwun,noticed it said that he'd (Jack Whyte) had an interest in Arthurian legend :D me too, in fact some months ago whilest torrenting down some Audio-Books, one of which was : this little beauty is the cover of my edition of... Once And Future King.

I've also like said got the audio-book read by, I think his names Alexander Scolding, can't find him the on INTERNET, and bloody rivetting narration he gives of of said he does to.

Sword in the Stone interesting title isn't it,? it's also the title of Book: 1 of The Once And Future, from which nearly everyone seems to nick it.
Thank and good day to you. :lol: Image
steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby Mbwun » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:50 pm

OH OH!!!

As of this moment, Slade has got 666 Friends.

:twisted:
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Slade » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:25 pm

Mbwun,

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...

"If you meet me, have some courtesy, Have some sympathy, and some taste;
"Use all your well-learned politesse, Or I'll lay your soul to waste..."

Slade
Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 am

Everything I say like Socrates
People love to quote me
My real name is Mephistopheles
But you can call me baby

I'm independent
Smooth and confident
Always in command
Graceful element
A tasteful compliment
Do you know who I am

Look up, look down, watch out the tiger is on the town tonight
I'm a deadly handsome man
Look up, look down, watch out the tiger is on the town tonight
I'm the lion in the lamb

Marcy Playground
THE DEVIL SONG....
dreab trawets

Postby PohlSE » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:31 pm

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:19 pm

What is going on....
OVER 1000, and still going.
The experiment continues i think...

And you have not done a blog yet.
Its amazing what word of mouth does, and in such a short time.

And looking at other posts, what are you hiding....
Oh and finally, and most importantly, hello Rush, and Vcela, and anybody else i have missed, i have not introduced myself my name is Trawets, am a gentle quiet soul, until i get behind my tube train, then woe is anybody that holds my doors..
Now to look at tidal patterns affected by the moon., especially round islands in Canada
dreab trawets

Postby PohlSE » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Take every sixth letter of every sixth word in every sixth paragraph of every sixth chapter in Crucified...

...Place them in six rows of six, take every sixth letter and move it six spaces forward...

...Now take the first six letters and reverse them, leave the next six alone, take the next six and reverse them...

...Now rewrite them backwards, and after every other letter add a space every six letters...

We are getting very close to the subliminal message hidden in the pages of Crucified, if you haven't read it yet then don't go any further.

Once you've added the proper spaces rewrite them backwards again and remove one letter every six letters...

The subliminal message in Crucified that keeps drawing in the people is:

"Dear reader of Crucified, you are now entitled to free beer and hookers at every bar in Vancouver. Love, Slade"

It's even more explosive than the Bible Code! Quick, call CNN!!
PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby Slade » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:03 am

Damn!

In Novel # 14, I'll have to make the puzzle harder.

Slade
Slade

Postby steelclaw32 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ermmm, PohlSE you weren't by any chance suppin the slightly salted tomato soup, I left in fridge...were you....'cause it wasn't tomato!? :o
steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby Bombz Away » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:56 am

dreab trawets wrote: am a gentle quiet soul, until i get behind my tube train, then woe is anybody that holds my doors..

:shock: Better behave myself on Thursday then - What line you on? Long as its not Circle or DLR I'll be OK!!

Laters

A
Bombz Away

Postby dreab trawets » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:24 am

Circle line is it, and Hammersmith and City. So watch out in the afternoon rush hour....HA HA HA

Halloween last year, a driver put a freddy mask on and drove round the circle with it.
Then switched off the main lights in tunnels, saying stuff through a voice changer.
BE AFRAID..... HA HA HA HA HA(Evil music)
dreab trawets

Postby PohlSE » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:38 pm

1515 if anyone is still keeping track...

Pass me some more of that salty tomato soup, steelclaw!
PohlSE
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!