[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - #14

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby Judy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm

The book and movie THE THREE FACES OF EVE were based on her story. I've always thought that given the triggers that occur that apparently cause the split . . . that this disorder doesn't happen more often. Many people experience similar trauma at an early age . . . but don't deal with it by becoming multiples. i always thought it was a rather unique way of handling stress . . .

There are other documented cases . . . the book and movie SYBIL was even more horrific when you understand the child abuse she experienced at the hands of her schizo mother. Another interesting multiple is Cameron West . . . and his story is rather unique in that he's is fairly high functioning in that he has managed to pursue a college degree and author several books and be married and father a child. The incidence of multiples is greater in females than males . . .
:shock:
Judy

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 pm

“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby nappyguy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm

I was wondering if Slade ever has the plan to introduce any/all of his books in e-book format?
nappyguy

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Welcome to the forum nappy guy.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Judy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Judy

Postby nappyguy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 am

nappyguy

Previous

Return to Sladists Welcome!