[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Which Michael Slade Character Are You?

Which Michael Slade Character Are You?

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Which Michael Slade Character Are You?

Postby i.am.sladist » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Luna Darke ...
enough said.
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby Slade » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Al Flood. Sort of.

Or Vic Knight.
Slade

Postby Mbwun » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 pm

I've never really felt an association with any of the characters, as offhand, I can't remember there being any short, overweight, middle-aged, slightly graying, not particularly "teh hawt" women in any of the novels.

Hmmmmmmm ... I wonder why? :wink:

I guess that's why I created the Angel Eyes Mortimer character for myself to play in CSI: SPECIALX.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby PohlSE » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm

“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby WaywardSoul » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:29 pm

"Remember, there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa
WaywardSoul

Postby Athena » Sun May 30, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm with Mbwun......none of the characters fit my physical description, but in imagination......that's a whole new ball game :)
Athena

Postby Rush_Grrl » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 am

Rush_Grrl

Postby EZ Rhino » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 am

The guard from the library in Burnt Bones:

"Jesus lady! You can have the fuckin' book!"
I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby PohlSE » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby SidJinks » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 pm

The Grave Worm said, sucking on a joint and handing Saxon the shovel.
SidJinks

Postby Judy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 pm

I have to agree with Mbwun and Rush_Grrl I'm closer to the description provided by Mbwun than any of the characters in any of the books . . . . DARN . . . I guess I'm just not scary enough :twisted: :lol:
Judy

Postby SidJinks » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm

The Grave Worm said, sucking on a joint and handing Saxon the shovel.
SidJinks

Postby Rush_Grrl » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Rush_Grrl

Postby Rush_Grrl » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 am

Rush_Grrl

Return to Sladists Welcome!