Tattoos

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby i.am.sladist » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 am

My apologies for not commenting earlier. That is a lovely piece of art you have.
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby raasnio » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 pm

i.am.sladist wrote:Raasnio, have you any ink?

Maybe we should take Mr Slade and get him inked! What say you Mr Slade???

I have 5 tattoos.
The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H. P. Lovecraft
raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby i.am.sladist » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Elaborate please ... or maybe some pics ...
:)
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby raasnio » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm

i.am.sladist wrote:Elaborate please ... or maybe some pics ...
:)

Well, two of them are inspired by H. P. Lovecraft. One is an elder sign and the other is Cthulhu. My other 3 are music related.

Not sure if I have pics handy or not. I'll check.
The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H. P. Lovecraft
raasnio

Postby i.am.sladist » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Nice ....
I have Pinky and the Brain, an octopus ... and one music related.
aA foolish moment in my youth, I had my a guys initials (only initials .... thank God for small favours- Look a U!) inked on my shoulder. JP.
That is now my infamous Judas Priest tattoo.

=)
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby raasnio » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 am

i.am.sladist wrote:Nice ....
I have Pinky and the Brain, an octopus ... and one music related.
aA foolish moment in my youth, I had my a guys initials (only initials .... thank God for small favours- Look a U!) inked on my shoulder. JP.
That is now my infamous Judas Priest tattoo.

=)

Octopus, nice. If I had the money I would have more tentacles tattooed on me. Maybe down the road... :)
raasnio

Postby SidJinks » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Thanks i.am.sladist. It was a lot of work. I also have a toaster with praying hands tattooed. And a nautical star. The nautical star was the only thing i could get that would cover up the tattoo of an ex girlfriends initials in an infinity knot. So I got it even though it is like that I want a tattoo but I don't know what I want tattoo. And then other than that I have some script in a few places and that is all.. But I have thousands of dollars worth of things planned out. Just need the thousands of dollars. I love lovecraftian stuff.. I was thinking I was going to get a tattoo of a different Great Old One though. So' Bat' Kur maybe. Nice work on pinky and the brain. Goes right along with the teenage mutant ninja turtles ink that I have planned.
The Grave Worm said, sucking on a joint and handing Saxon the shovel.
SidJinks

Postby SidJinks » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Thanks i.am.sladist. It was a lot of work. I also have a toaster with praying hands tattooed. And a nautical star. The nautical star was the only thing i could get that would cover up the tattoo of an ex girlfriends initials in an infinity knot. So I got it even though it is like that I want a tattoo but I don't know what I want tattoo. And then other than that I have some script in a few places and that is all.. But I have thousands of dollars worth of things planned out. Just need the thousands of dollars. I love lovecraftian stuff.. I was thinking I was going to get a tattoo of a different Great Old One though. So' Bat' Kur maybe. Nice work on pinky and the brain. Goes right along with the teenage mutant ninja turtles ink that I have planned.
The Grave Worm said, sucking on a joint and handing Saxon the shovel.
SidJinks

Postby i.am.sladist » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Ink is a beautiful thing and I give credit to the tattoo man because it cannot be easy to draw on skin.
My Octopus is tribal. Needs to be touched up but just never got around to going back for that. If I had the balls (and the money) I'd love a body piece, an Octopus wrapped around my body ... yeah ....

I was looking to cover my 'JP' when I decided to get the "SLADIST" tat, but decided it would just look so much better where it is now.

raasnio, I expect to see those one day ...
=)
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby Rush_Grrl » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

Slade wrote:You'll get new tattoo ideas from Novel # 15.

Reeeeeally?! How you tease us so!!!
Rush_Grrl

Previous

Return to Sladists Welcome!