Sladists Unite!

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby Mbwun » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Welcome to the board Ginger! Looks like you're already having fun here. :D
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby GINGER » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Thank you... pleasure to meet you
I am having fun with D.T. know him from a little ways ago, and met him again on line.. and he told me about this place, where he hangs out..

And no he is not sweet and innocent... regardless how many times he says it..
One side of me says I would like to talk to her, date her. The other side of me says I wonder how her head would look on a stick (Edmund Kemper)
GINGER

Location: Everybody needs a little madness, or you would never cut the rope and become free.

Postby Mbwun » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:35 pm

LOL

You mean he's pulled that one on you too, has he? The sweet and innocent claim is such a sham!
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Stop giving away my secrets Grits..
And don't listen to her Mbwun, I am sweet and innocent..

Angelic actually..
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby EZ Rhino » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:44 am

It's true. Amd welcome to the forum GINGER.
I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby PohlSE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 am

Welcome GINGER.
PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby i.am.sladist » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby SidJinks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shade Lane, I live in Calgary AB, I am originally from BC. I am super glad I found this forum, being from BC and into the horror/thriller genre of literature, naturally Slade is my #1 choice, but living in alberta for some reason I have found no one, other than the girl I am marrying, that is interested or even heard of Slade. I am a musician, I play in a hard rock band here in Calgary, and we tour to BC and all over a lot. I don't want to offend any of the Admins so I will not plug us on here, but if you want to know more send me a private message. Glad to be part of a community where everyone is so kind to each other. Hope everyone is having a great day! When I was a young fella I had some bad stuff happen to me and the only thing that made me capable of understanding myself is Michael Slade's books, I know they are fiction, but the psych stuff really helped me understand the road I was on and helped me learn how to work with what I had. I Want everyone to know how much of a DAD, Jay Clarke and his team was for me. I know it seems weird, and sorry for being kinda sappy, but I have no one else to talk to about it! I love the work that "Michael" has done and hope that people who read his books got as much from them as me!

ROCK ON!
The Grave Worm said, sucking on a joint and handing Saxon the shovel.
SidJinks

Postby Mbwun » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Well, I don't know if it's a good thing or not to have Sid Jinks here :shock:, but welcome anyway. :D :twisted:

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby GINGER » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Top of the morning to ya..

Hope you have lurked about... Welcome to the family...
One side of me says I would like to talk to her, date her. The other side of me says I wonder how her head would look on a stick (Edmund Kemper)
GINGER

Location: Everybody needs a little madness, or you would never cut the rope and become free.

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Welcome, welcome..
8-)
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby EZ Rhino » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Welcome, SidJinks. Hope you like what we've done with the place. Being able to communicate with one of your favourite authors is pretty neat. Hope you'll spend some time on the forum getting to know everyone.
I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby Luna » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Welcome SidJinks! I'm pretty new here too - and pretty much the opposite of you. Born and lived in Calgary all my life and moved to BC about 8 years ago. I didn't know too many people either who knew of Slade, but I did my best to promote :) . Had the great pleasure of meeting the man at a recent festival here and got ALL my books signed - one of the bright spots of an otherwise somewhat drab existence in this place I call home (for now). But hey - we have the Sturgis North festival to look forward to this week - lots of great Canadian music and lots of people rolling into town, so that's good too!
Luna

Postby Judy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm

WELCOME ABOARD ! ! !

To SidJinks and Luna . . . the more the scarier. We can always use some new blood . . . ha,ha,haaaa :twisted:
Judy

Postby i.am.sladist » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Where are my manners ..... I swear sometimes life just gets carried away.

Welcome to all our new Sladists!Welcome to the forum, welcome home, welcome to the family!
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!