[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Sladists Unite!

Sladists Unite!

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu May 26, 2005 8:52 am

steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby Mapmakerns » Thu May 26, 2005 5:19 pm

Mapmakerns

Postby EZ Rhino » Thu May 26, 2005 10:59 pm

"since the first release of Headhunter ohhh so long ago ... "

CRIKEY! How long has it been since Headhunter was released? Could somebody do the math for me? I need to go and take my Geritol.....
EZ Rhino

Postby Starra » Thu May 26, 2005 11:44 pm

Starra

Postby raasnio » Fri May 27, 2005 12:30 am

raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby steelclaw32 » Fri May 27, 2005 6:50 am

steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby Starra » Fri May 27, 2005 7:11 am

Starra

Postby steelclaw32 » Fri May 27, 2005 7:54 am

steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Here I Am (Again!)

Postby Judy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:15 pm

Last edited by Judy on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Judy

Postby raasnio » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:06 pm

A rabid Sladist, eh? Welcome aboard. :twisted: :D
raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby Slade » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:48 pm

Judy,

I wondered where you went.

Welcome back.

Slade
Slade

Postby specialx » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:57 pm

specialx
Site Admin

Postby LivingDeadGirl » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:08 am

Hello everyone,

I am really new to these boards. I just stumbled upon them this past weekend, so sorry Mbwun for the lateness but I hope you had a very nice b-day!

I just turned 40 in February. I am single, never been married, don't think I ever will be--I don't believe that there is someone for everyone and as much as I like people and enjoy them, I am quite comfortable on my own. But I do love men, they make life so interesting. I have never had children, that's why my cousin's had kids so that I can borrow them, sugar them up and then pack them back off to Mom and Dad. I do not have any brothers or sisters.

I have been a travel agent for the past 10 years. I was going to school to be a medical transcriptionist, but I decided after all the classes that I really didn't want to do that for a living.

I am a Texas native.

I love reading (mostly horror) but I will read anything except fo romance novels and I prefer male authors to females. My most favorite author of all time is Robert Ludlum, with Michael Slade coming in right behind him. I am a voracious reader. To me the perfect day is a day off when I can cuddle up on the couch and read until my eyes hurt.

I work to keep me in my habits of books and music. I love to travel all over the country and catch concerts in great cities and wonderful venues. I have a lot of friends who are musicians.

Regarding music, I am a die-hard jazz fan. I love Contemporary Jazz, Fusion and some of the newer acid jazz. I adore Michael Franks, Jeff Lorber, the Rippingtons, Bobby Caldwell, Eric Marienthal, Tommy Emmanuel, Dave Koz, Steve Cole, Brian Culbertson, and David Sanborn to name just a few. But I have been a music fan since I was in the crib so I really love all kinds of music. My new "favorite" is World Music. You can learn so much about a culture from their music and even if you can't understand the words the music has a way of talking to you. My new musical obsession (since the late 80's) have been the Gipsy Kings, I would follow them all over the world if I didn't have to work.My favorite local band: The Brew, they play Jazz and Salsa)

I enjoy traveling and photography and anything Egyptian (like this amazing Egyptian Vocalist Amr Diab). I collect pyramids.

I could live on chocolate, coffee (cappuccino/latte), rice, salt , water and potato chips, who needs the government's food pyramid?

My favorite adult beverage: Cosmopolitan, hands down winner.

My favorite movies: Silence of the Lambs, Seven, Psycho, The Godfather I & II, Jaws, Die Hard, The Usual Suspects, The Professional.

Favorite Actors: Gary Oldman, Anthony Hopkins, Kevin Spacey, Al Pacino, Bruce Willis, Olivier Martinez and Javier Bardem to name a few.

It is so nice to meet all of you and to find out how much we have in common.
Pleasure is the child of pain
LivingDeadGirl

Postby LivingDeadGirl » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:09 am

Oops, sorry I forgot the most important thing--My name is Laura
Pleasure is the child of pain
LivingDeadGirl

Postby krista in ma » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:33 pm

~ Spc. Byron W. Fouty, MI ~ Staff Sgt. Alex R. Jimenez, MA ~
They have served our nation; together they are home.
~ Staff Sgt. Keith Matthew Maupin ~
An American Son Returns Home
krista in ma

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!