Who would you pick to play?

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby Mbwun » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:35 pm

At 6'3", Clancy isn't a small man. He hasn't got those huge chunky muscles, but he's not built as slightly as Vincent Cassel, either.

As for prosthetics, apparently he had a bad reaction to some prosthetics he wore for a film role and was rather apprehensive about the ones he wore to play Kurgen in Highlander.

I just think that he is capable of playing the same kind of "somewhat out of control, head case" (if that is an accurate description) that Zinc Chandler seems to be a lot of the time - witnessed by the way he played Kurgen.

No, I haven't seen Irreversible. I don't think it's the type of film that I'm into watching. I have seen Cassel and Bellucci in Brotherhood of the Wolf. It's the first film I ever saw Cassel in, and the second one with Bellucci (the first being Bram Stoker's Dracula).
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Presea » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:36 am

I've found a man, Joseph Fiennes, who looks the part of mephisto, the way hes been imagined in my head.
Joseph he played shakespeare in "Shakespeare in love" and has also been im some smaller movies which i found his acting phenominal. [/img]
Give in the the Danse.
blood.and.gold@hotmail.com
Presea

Postby Tautriadelta » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:35 am

[img]http://www.grovepashley.com/portfolio/cel/ce86.html

well here is my choice for Katheryn Spann...hope i got this properly 1st time trying to add a picture[/img]
Tautriadelta

Postby Tautriadelta » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:26 am

aaarrrggghhh I'm so bad at this i can't even get the picture up...can some1 plz help explain to me how you do it cuz i can't seem to be able to and i don't want to do 50 posts just lo get it right :wink: thx in advance..so sorry for the previous one
Tautriadelta

Postby Presea » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:05 pm

the brackets jsut go around the picture,
Give in the the Danse.
Presea

Postby Mbwun » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Tautriadelta,

You have to make sure that the [img]and[/img] are around the URL for the image ONLY. It appears as if you highlighted your entire post and included this part of your post:

well here is my choice for Katheryn Spann...hope i got this properly 1st time trying to add a picture

within the [img]and[/img] brackets.

But it would seem that the website you're trying to image source from may be blocking people from direct linking to the image. In that case you'll have to host the image yourself from an image hosting service. I use Photobucket and Imageshack for hosting. You can get a free account with either of these.

So here is your choice:

She's very pretty.

And here's the links to Photobucket and Imageshack. You can sign up for an account and link away.

http://photobucket.com/

http://www.imageshack.us/
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Tautriadelta » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:55 am

Thx you so very much Mbwun and Presea (hugs)..i will follow your advice and hook with photobucket :D she's Rachel Nichols she was Rebeccca Locke in The Inside and she also played in 2 other movies i saw recently and for the life of me i can't remember :roll: thx again i will be back with other he he until then ...take care. :D
Tautriadelta

Postby specialx » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:45 am

Mbwun wrote:

She's very pretty.

Oh my God! Who IS that angel?????
specialx
Site Admin

Postby Mbwun » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:52 am

I thought I recognized her when I saw that photo. I guess I was one of the few who watched the handful of The Inside episodes that aired earlier in the summertime. It was a great show. Too bad so few saw it that it got cancelled.

I can see Ms. Nichols playing Katherine Spann, she's got just the right edge for it.

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Tautriadelta » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:25 am

Yes Mbwun i guess we were of the few followers of the series..such a shame Tim Minear had done a great job,now I am anxiously awaiting the release of the dvd set wich eill feature 8 unaired episodes...i am glad you approuve of my choice :D and will be back soon with more...The more i get to know you Mbwun the more I'm getting to appreciate you I like the way you think...later..nice to share thoughts with you..i really enjoy...guess cuz you take the time to...
take care
Tautriadelta

Postby moonflee » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:47 am

Count me in as a follower of The Inside. I wish that series would have caught on with more people.
Nothing’s so loud
As hearing when we lie
The truth is not kind
And you’ve said neither am I
- toad the wet sprocket
moonflee

Postby Tautriadelta » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:46 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with you Moonflee,now i only watch the7 episodes i recorded and anxiously wait the dvd release...with 8 unaired episodes «8-15> and a 2nd pilot episode..i went to sign the online petition but the network has been killing series left and right...nothing on but that reality rubbish now...only so much i can take...shame that network (wich i will not name )is not what it used to be....
my heart is with ya Moon
take care..
am now searching a pic for my candidate for the Nick Craven part
talk to y'all soon
Tautriadelta

Postby Mafus » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:46 pm

The casting half of my brain seems to be asleep right now, but one casting choice I've always had for Zinc (and the face I see in my head when I read the books) is that of Richard Burgi. He was on TV's THE SENTINEL and was in STARSHIP TROOPERS 2. He can now be seen on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES as a semi-recurring character. (Yes, I watch that show and am not ashamed to admit it.)

"I know you gentleman have been through a lot but, when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter...TIED TO THIS @#%&ING COUCH!!!"
Mafus

Postby Mafus » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:58 pm

And, maybe, as Petra from BED OF NAILS, my favorite real-life superhot superfreak, Fairuza Balk:

"I know you gentleman have been through a lot but, when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter...TIED TO THIS @#%&ING COUCH!!!"
Mafus

Postby Presea » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:38 pm

I can see that, shes very attractive. shed do it well
Give in the the Danse.
Presea

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!