[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Special "X" Wallpaper

Special "X" Wallpaper

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby PohlSE » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:49 am

Ok, I toned down the yellow on his teeth; I also added a few bits to give it some depth to the face, added some different stains on the on the mask, smudged the harsh line around the edges, dragged the bottom out some so it would look like a bag, and added some stitching. :)

Is it improved or worsened?

Slade,

I have a couple where I used your images from here, is it alright if I post them?

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:34 am

Nice one PohlSE :D The only thing now, you're giving me creeping out feeling, are you sure you didn't KNOW
my old boss hmmm?. It's too damn a good likeness than I'm comfortable with :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby Slade » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:59 am

PoulSE,

Sure. It's intriguing to follow this thread.

Slade
Slade

Postby PohlSE » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:40 am

Alright, thank you!

Ok, here it goes...

These two are nearly identical, but my preference is the second:

This one is a similar idea, but it doesn't seem quite right. I have developed a total brain lock on this one and don't know where to go:

This is my favorite:

I welcome any suggestions for changes!

I'm still debating on trying to mimic the effects from a Japanese cover...

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:12 am

steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby raasnio » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:22 am

The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H. P. Lovecraft
raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby TBLightning492 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:34 am

TBLightning492

Postby PohlSE » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:40 am

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby Cawdorgraves » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:12 am

------------------------------------------
D E F O R M A T O R Y
In The Wake Of Pestilence
https://deformatory.bigcartel.com
Cawdorgraves

Postby Cawdorgraves » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 am

D E F O R M A T O R Y
Cawdorgraves

Postby Cawdorgraves » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:15 am

D E F O R M A T O R Y
Cawdorgraves

Postby PohlSE » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:44 pm

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby PohlSE » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:28 pm

Ok raasnio,

Here you are:

Slade's head removed, woman's head returned.

Edited to add:

wsimon,

Thanks to the suggestions and insight of TBLightning, here is a more official looking special x wallpaper:

I found an image of Stanley Park on the internet, removed all the people and tourist guides, and then cropped it down a bit so I could slip Slade into the image.

It's pretty basic and I can change or move whatever you want as long as it doesn't cover the top of the totem pole. :)

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:01 pm

Thanks for that PohlSE, :D :D :D tell me, if you can, is possible to download all thosefonts on to CD/ or 3/1 in.disc? instead of putting on the hard drive? :wink:
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby PohlSE » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:13 pm

You can download them anywhere but for them to work you would have to unzip them into the C:\WINDOWS\Fonts directory (if you are using windows, I know nothing about Macs). They are tiny little files so even with a several hundred of them ( :oops: ) it doesn't take an awful lot of space.

PohlSE
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!