[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - To THE GHOULS...

To THE GHOULS...

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby i.am.sladist » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 pm

I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby dreab trawets » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 pm

“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby i.am.sladist » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 am

KK, as we are three months out, do we have a head count on how many Sladists are attending Bloody Words? I think it would be nice if we were all at one table for the banquet. You know, make all the other writers jealous because look at how devoted the fans are to Michael Slade. They've come from around the world.
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby Cawdorgraves » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 pm

------------------------------------------
D E F O R M A T O R Y
In The Wake Of Pestilence
https://deformatory.bigcartel.com
Cawdorgraves

Postby i.am.sladist » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am

I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby dreab trawets » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 pm

OH!!
Sladist...

Did you get the BW update number 3?
They have some tentative schedules..

And anybody know what the reception was like last time?
It is only an hour, and I assume it is a meet, greet, make friends, and hand out business cards..
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Slade » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Ghouls,

The BLOODY WORDS picture begins to take shape.

MICHAEL SLADE'S SHOCK THEATRE and GHOST WALK begin at 10 p.m. on Friday night. For background, pay attention to the real-life stories about the Hanging Judge and the Rattenbury Murder Case in this:

http://www.specialx.net/specialxdotnet/ ... ngman.html

The banquet is on Saturday night. By that time, I'll have finished most of my GoH work, so after dinner the Ghouls can gather in the bar.

As BW approaches, the picture will take sharper focus.

Slade
Slade

Postby i.am.sladist » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Would anyone out there know if there is a kiosk in the airport where I can pick up tickets for the ferry? And if so, it's general location?
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby Rush_Grrl » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Rush_Grrl

Postby Cawdorgraves » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 pm

D E F O R M A T O R Y
In The Wake Of Pestilence
https://deformatory.bigcartel.com
Cawdorgraves

Postby i.am.sladist » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby Slade » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 am

dreab trawets

Postby i.am.sladist » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 am

I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby i.am.sladist » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 am

I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!