Page 21 of 22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 am
by EZ Rhino
So if I can make it to this next event (with my hoedown foot thumping, of course), would I be good to cross the border? If they ask me if I'm affiliated with any known groups, and I say I'm a Sladist, would they throw me in the 'gitmo holding tank??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 am
by krista in ma
EZ Rhino wrote:So if I can make it to this next event (with my hoedown foot thumping, of course), would I be good to cross the border? If they ask me if I'm affiliated with any known groups, and I say I'm a Sladist, would they throw me in the 'gitmo holding tank??


Does that mean the fourth Slade gathering will be a rescue mission down to Cuba? :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 am
by i.am.sladist
No worries, buddy! We'd come and bust you out!
But you do have to watch out for those TSA folks. They're mean.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 pm
by PohlSE
i.am.sladist wrote:No worries, buddy! We'd come and bust you out!
But you do have to watch out for those TSA folks. They're mean.


...And they're perverts! :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm
by i.am.sladist
Ha Ha!!! That's funny! Everytime I fly, I wait to see if I'm going to get hauled aside for flying with my toys, even though I take out the batteries, and they go in my checked luggage .... I just know one of these days I'll be standing in a long queue and someone's going to pull my blue meanie out, hold it up for the crowd and say, "What's this?!"

I just know it ....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:35 am
by Rush_Grrl
i.am.sladist wrote:LET'S DO IT!!! LET'S DO IT!!!


I am with ya sister!!

I like your suggestion and slogan about Virginia though! Personally, I think the current one is total false advertising and needs changed. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 am
by Rush_Grrl
i.am.sladist wrote:Ha Ha!!! That's funny! Everytime I fly, I wait to see if I'm going to get hauled aside for flying with my toys, even though I take out the batteries, and they go in my checked luggage .... I just know one of these days I'll be standing in a long queue and someone's going to pull my blue meanie out, hold it up for the crowd and say, "What's this?!"

I just know it ....


Toys?!?! What the hades is a Blue Meanie?! What are we talking about?! LOL! :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 pm
by i.am.sladist
I like the slogan for VA. I want a t-shirt that says that.

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 pm
by i.am.sladist
Mr Slade! And fellow Sladists ....
Have you any information regarding whether you will be attending WHC 2013 or perhaps a meeting of the Ghouls elsewhere????
=)


HI! HI! HI!

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 pm
by EZ Rhino
Probably hasn't sufficiently recovered yet from meeting you guys back in Victoria! :)

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 pm
by Slade
i.am.sladist,

As you'll see elsewhere on the Board, RED SNOW is now available as an e-book in the United States and Britain, and yesterday, I began tweeting on TWITTER.

Once the engines are revved up and the plane is roaring down the runway, I'll decide where I'm going to meet the Sladists (with the Slade novels available digitally on demand), and that will determine the next meeting place of the Ghouls.

WHC 2013 is penciled in, but whether that will be the place, won't be decided until more of books go digital. Probably in September.

Bottom line: Too early to tell.

I'm glad - very glad - to see you're up and running, EZ.

Slade

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm
by i.am.sladist
Thank you Sir!
I'm waiting on the release of the Kindle Fire 2 ... hopefully August as rumoured.

EZ!!!!
Hey buddy, how you doin'?

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm
by EZ Rhino
Doing fine peeps! Sober as a judge! Might start saving up for an ebook reader of some type. Hard to believe we're in the second year of the second decade of this millenium, init?

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 pm
by Slade
sladist,

Can't you download it to Kindle from this?

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Snow-SPECIAL- ... in_title_0

Re: To THE GHOULS...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am
by Judy
Slade wrote:sladist,

Can't you download it to Kindle from this?

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Snow-SPECIAL- ... in_title_0


sladist my friend . . . you can download the free Kindle reader app from Amazon I believe, for your computer . . . and later if you decide to go with buying a Kindle Fire - 2nd generation . . . you can then download it to your Kindle device as well . . . after you buy it - it remains in the Kindle CLOUD and can be repeatedly downloaded to any device that has the Kindle app on it or directly to your Kindle itself.