[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Crucified???

Crucified???

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby Judy » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 am

Hydebound . . . I've got the series WIRE IN THE BLOOD in my queue at Netflix. Should be viewing it fairly soon.
Judy

Postby Mbwun » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm

How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Cawdorgraves » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 am

Finally I can come and read these posts. I have denied myself because I feared that there would be spoilers.

Slade you have totally reinvented yourself and achieved a story that is definitinetly among one of your best stories.

I am curious about the departure of the characters we know and am curious to know if this will be the new direction of future books. Either way the story was fantastic and I give you a HIGH 5 for your talented creation.

What it doesn't mention though is whether or not Rebecca was a part of this novel's creation?

Thank you

CG

Now the wait for the next great story. Despite taking my time to read this book its now over.
------------------------------------------
D E F O R M A T O R Y
In The Wake Of Pestilence
https://deformatory.bigcartel.com
Cawdorgraves

Postby Slade » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:00 am

Thanks CG. I'll reply soon.
Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:57 pm

“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Slade » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Slade

Postby Hydebound » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:53 am

Hydebound

Postby Judy » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:37 am

Judy

Postby Slade » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:30 am

Just to give people a heads up, just seen a great serialisation of JOHN GEORGE HAIGH on itv 3 A is for Acid....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_George_Haigh

Starring Martin Clunes.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Slade » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am

d.t.,

I assume that was A IS FOR ACID?

After the Ripper, Haigh, Heath, and Christie were the unholy trinity of British murder, until the Moors Murderers came along.

I've seen...

The Haigh acid bath gallstones.
The Heath riding crop.
The Christie can of pubic hair.

...in Scotland Yard's Black Museum.

When the CBC did a documentary on Slade in the mid-1980s, Madame Tussaud's opened the Haigh Chamber of Horrors exhibit so that I could be filmed in it.

Slade
Slade

Postby steelclaw32 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:01 am

So, that's what happed to you then. :lol: :lol: :shock:

Now we know dreab. :D
Last edited by steelclaw32 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby e_taylor » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 am

We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight. - HP Lovecraft in From Beyond
e_taylor

Postby Hydebound » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:18 am

Hydebound

Postby Hydebound » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 am

Hydebound

PreviousNext

Return to Sladists Welcome!