The Right Foot

Where we can discuss what's happening around the world. Past, present & future.

Another foot of a different sort

Postby B.C._scream_queen » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 pm

B.C._scream_queen

different country but...

Postby dreab trawets » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 am

Metro newspaper 24/03/2009

A human foot in a trainer was found in the River Severn in Gloucestershire on saturday. A human leg was discovered yesterday in Hertfordshire.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:44 pm

BBC NEWS 01/04/2009

A human head as been found in a field in Leicestershire, the day after a partially severed arm was found 80 miles away.

Police are not ruling out a link with other body parts found nearby....
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Bombz Away » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 am

The leg was found in the village just up the road from me and the arm a few miles further on!!
Police have just announced that a further body part has been found on the A10 also just up the road from me.

Whats that expression people always use about their neighbours when they get sent down for this sort of thing ' he always seemed such a nice person.....' Proves that you never know really.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwNf-3VHRhE
Bombz Away

Postby raasnio » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Bombz Away wrote:The leg was found in the village just up the road from me and the arm a few miles further on!!
Police have just announced that a further body part has been found on the A10 also just up the road from me.

Whats that expression people always use about their neighbours when they get sent down for this sort of thing ' he always seemed such a nice person.....' Proves that you never know really.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwNf-3VHRhE

Yikes. :shock:
raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Perhaps the person has been taking tips from the Slade novels.
I know i have...

OOPS...
As i said before, DAMN DNA Testing..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nott ... 989141.stm
dreab trawets

Postby Judy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey Bombz . . . that Michael Moore video was a definite eye opener . . . :shock: :twisted: I guess that's why so many killers are able to do what they do best . . . no one notices . . . or they are able to be under the radar about being suspected.
Judy

Postby dreab trawets » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:57 pm

BBC news
Police have discoverd part of a torso, believed to be from the same man who's body parts have been found across 2 counties.
It had been there for some time, a spokesman said.

Other details released say the man had two front teeth missing, and a possible fungal infection in his toe nails.

UPDATE 13 APRIL

Confirmed by police it was full torso, found in suitcase.
Last edited by dreab trawets on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreab trawets

Postby Bombz Away » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 pm

dreab trawets wrote:BBC news
Police have discoverd part of a torso, believed to be from the same man who's body parts have been found across 2 counties.

And yet again found about 7mins (driving time) from where I live.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7995709.stm

The location of the dump sites has really begun to get people jittery around here (check the map out and you will see what I mean) - I now dread taking the dogs out in case I find something!!
Bombz Away

Postby dreab trawets » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 pm

You be careful one of your neighbours doesn't pipe up and say
"next door reads them books by that horror writer, ask him, ossifer, he knows a lot about violent deaths and body parts"

Small town you live in?
Neighbourhood watch being taken a bit to seriously??

:lol: :lol:
dreab trawets

Postby raasnio » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 am

Bombz Away wrote:
dreab trawets wrote:BBC news

And yet again found about 7mins (driving time) from where I live.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7995709.stm

The location of the dump sites has really begun to get people jittery around here (check the map out and you will see what I mean) - I now dread taking the dogs out in case I find something!!

Have you had any visits from the authorities? Seriously, though, that's really creepy. Reading about these things is one thing, when they're happening right around the corner is another.

Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of this and soon.
raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 pm

dreab trawets

Postby suityou316 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

2 Arrested over the story DT has been posting about:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8014586.stm
suityou316

Postby Bombz Away » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:39 pm

See - and it's not me :D

Told you I wasn't the Hertfordshire Hacker!!!
Bombz Away

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 pm

LONDON LITE NEWSPAPER 24/04/09

A 37 year old man, and his 20 year old lover arrested on tuesday for the "JIGSAW", murder of business man Jeffrey Howe, 49, were his flatmates, renting a room in his north london flat.

Jeffrey, who probably died of a single stab wound, and the 37 year old man were once joint directors of Speedy Designs, registered at the two bedroom flat.

The hands have still not been recovered
dreab trawets

PreviousNext

Return to World Events