The Right Foot

Where we can discuss what's happening around the world. Past, present & future.

Postby Hydebound » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:18 am

Fallen Archer? You mean like Hawkeye (a little comic book in-joke)?
Hydebound

Postby steelclaw32 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 am

Ehh, no. For a while I went through a phase of liking The Green Lantern.!
steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:15 pm

apologies for dragging my feet on this one, but to bring it kicking and screaming back toe wards normality, the feet have only gone and got a wikipedia page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoverie ... %80%932008
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Hydebound » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:43 am

Whew. Thanks, dreab. Now maybe 'claw and I won't have to pad this thread with any more stupid jokes. Not that the jokes will necessarily stop...
Hydebound

Postby steelclaw32 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:44 am

Many thanks dreab, as you know in my then profession treat everything with suspicion at least 999.9% I was right every time.

This case makes me suspicious. Very.

Why is it of the five disarticulated feet, majority' thus far, have been left feet and one right,? after all there's much of a muchness in feet; I've know doubt the RCMP have thought of that as well and hope they have some people working on that.

There has been mentioned the tides and the times therein, but still drawing a blank. As I said in one of my earlier postings:
It certainly not just disturbing it's embarrassing and in equal measure, to put mildly, bizarre.
if I judge correctly both the RCMP and possibly others agencies involved, are doing this by the numbers (the book too you) and still coming up with embarrassing big fat 0.

It's what to we used to call "one of those cases".

Let me give you a little insight on what we used to to with "one of those cases". We gather two teams and T1 would go at by the book, if you will,
T2 would do likewise....BUT from a different angle completely. You see dreab, on cases as this, one has do everything that is humanly possible. It's embarrassing when does things from not just one side or even another but from just about every angle one can think of, and still come up with the godawfull 0.

My heart does got to the RCMP, I suspect they are or have done something of the above and still left ill at ease, "have they overlooked something" they ask themselves and do it again from yet another angle.

steely
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby Hydebound » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 am

'claw, I am a newer member than you by over two years, and there are clearly things that I've missed. You were apparently in law enforcement. This is very interesting to me; can I get some details?
Hydebound

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:44 am

steely, can you remember which thread we chewed the fat in about your previous life.... looks like some of the forum will be doing a bit of reading...
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:48 am

Found it. Sladists welcome.... to the ghouls, page 3 onwards hyde...very interesting MR BOND
dreab trawets

Postby steelclaw32 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:53 am

Indeed I do dreab, hence my none too subtle hint to it.
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:14 am

Subtle as a flash bang.. Be prepared for more questions, as everyone else discovers it, cause we slipped under the radar with that one....
dreab trawets

Postby steelclaw32 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:53 am

Methinks, I wish I was The Steel Claw, then I could become invisible, put my right in my pocket and nawt would be seen of me eh, dreab.? :lol: :lol:

steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby Hydebound » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:01 am

So! Your name is "'claw... Steelclaw," eh?
Hydebound

Postby steelclaw32 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:12 am

It's a fair cop.! :o :lol:
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby Vcela » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 am

dreab trawets wrote:apologies for dragging my feet on this one, but to bring it kicking and screaming back toe wards normality, the feet have only gone and got a wikipedia page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoverie ... %80%932008

Wow, never have I seen a better case for the argument that information within Wikipedia is questionable at best. This page of "facts" regarding the case is filled with conjecture, speculation and sensationalism. Although I think it is very useful to brainstorm and consider all possibilities in order to avoid tunnel vision, I feel that following evidence and logic is imperative when trying to solve a case.

In other words, until murder is proven in this situation I personally feel all we are dealing with is a remarkable set of coincidences made possible by a combination of technology, population concentration and geography.

That being said, my opinion counts for jack because I am not privy to any of the information the RCMP have gathered other than what they have released publicly. Far be it from me to discount the theories of anyone else. But I can still rant about it, dammit!

Of course, a Sladian voice hoarsely whispers from the darkness of my amygdalae that a body in cold water will tend towards preservation while a body in warmer water will decompose. Considering that the warmest currents in the Strait of Georgia originate from the coastal rivers, the Fraser River is still looking good as a dumping point.
Vcela

Postby Slade » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Slade

PreviousNext

Return to World Events