[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Five films you never want to see remade

Five films you never want to see remade

Sladists are media maniacs...I mean lovers. Movies, Books, Music & Sports are all here.

Re: Five films you never want to see remade

Postby Tautriadelta » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 pm

HUM been pondering for a list...but you know I usually hate remakes...and the ONLY good one in my opinion is Halloween by Rob Zombie...but the ones I'd hate to be retouched
-Equilibrium
-Hellraiser
-Scream
(they actually remade 2 that would have been in my list...planet of the apes and Last House on the Left)
-Maltese Falcon
-Once upon a time in the west
Land of our birth,we pledge to thee
Our love and toil in the years to be;
When we are grown and take our place
As men and women of our race.
Tautriadelta

Postby raasnio » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I enjoyed Halloween as well. I'm a huge Clive Barker fan and I wouldn't mind a Hellraiser remake, but they lost the director (more like pushed him away, I believe) that I wanted to do it so I may be leaning towards not wanting a remake at this point.
The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H. P. Lovecraft
raasnio
techno-guru / co-administrator

Postby dlsevern » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 pm

dlsevern

Postby Tautriadelta » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm

yep Raas ^^, am like you..a big fan of Clive and I guess in the proper hands (like Halloween) a remake of Hellraiser could be good...have you seen both versions of Last House on the left (original was Wes Craven and in remake I believe he produced it...)

PS: you're right jellybean Victor Zsasz had a small cameo in Begins (guess they took some notes from Raimi..in his Spider-man flicks we had Dr. Connors aka Lizard appear in the movies..he just never develloped completely ^^)
Tautriadelta

Postby raasnio » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:10 am

The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H. P. Lovecraft
raasnio

Postby Tautriadelta » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

damn Raas :O, I completely forgot about those 2 remakes (originals by wes Craven and remakes by Alexandre Aja) Aja did a great job for remakes...he also did remake of Piranha which was pretty gory ^^ and he brought us french movie Haute Tension(great)...what are your thoughts on Hills remake? Last House Original by Wes dates by to 1974 and remake 2009
Tautriadelta

Postby raasnio » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm

raasnio

Previous

Return to Multi-Media