SHARKNADO

Sladists are media maniacs...I mean lovers. Movies, Books, Music & Sports are all here.

SHARKNADO

Postby Cawdorgraves » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Need I say more...

Gets better - Sharktapus and Sand Sharks!

How does someone:

a) write this crap
b) decide to act in this film
c) actually make this project

A sequel may get made.

Holy hell quite the shocker of a film.

cult classic.

Who else has experienced this hilarious film.

CG
------------------------------------------
D E F O R M A T O R Y
In The Wake Of Pestilence
https://deformatory.bigcartel.com
Cawdorgraves

Re: SHARKNADO

Postby Mbwun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:01 pm

I've seen it on the schedule of a channel we get, but haven't bothered to watch it.

After hearing so many people rave about how fantastically bad SHARKTOPUS was, I watched that, only to find that it really wasn't bad enough to go right round to being good. It was just ... bad ... and definitely not in the category of being so bad it's good.

After that experience, I just kind of figured that SHARKNADO would probably be pretty much the same.

It is going to get a sequel though, they're having some kind of contest to determine what the tagline after SHARKNADO 2 is going to be. And apparently, because it's done so well in the ratings, SyFy is going to have some kind of SHARK WEEK, where they're going to broadcast all of their ridiculous shark films in marathon form.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Cawdorgraves » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Sharktopus is on Tues night on SyFy.

The thing with these movies is that they are just horrible. God awful things. But they get ratings or publicity and next thing you know they are spawning off sequels.

thank god there was never a Snakes on a Plane 2. The first one was bad enough I can't believe it got made let alone Samuel L. Jackson decided to star in it.

Best seen in Sharknado was the shark that got cut in half with a chainsaw, worst part shark that lame guy from 90120 dove into with a chainsaw, cut himself free and another person from the film who had previously been eaten. The chances of this coincidence are just idiotic!

Anyway if you want cheesie script with cheesie acting - these films go on that list.

CG
D E F O R M A T O R Y
Cawdorgraves

Postby Mbwun » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 pm

You'll have to let me know if you think Eric Roberts's performance in SHARKTOPUS is as cheesy as the ones you've described in SHARKNADO, once you've seen it on Tuesday.

He's certainly very skilled at over-the-top cheesy performances. Lots of people have said they think the producers of THE EXPENDABLES 3 need to find a way to bring his character from THE EXPENDABLES back from the dead to be in that one too.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Cawdorgraves » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

Can't believe I'm writing this but Sharktapus is much better than Sharknado by a long shot. Guess Eric Roberts made a decent call.

Sand Sharks still to be endured.

CG
D E F O R M A T O R Y
Cawdorgraves

Return to Multi-Media