Current TV Alert

Sladists are media maniacs...I mean lovers. Movies, Books, Music & Sports are all here.

Re: Current TV Alert

Postby Mbwun » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

I've watched the first five episodes of TG series 21 via Streetfire, since there I can watch it commercial free, and unchopped. Here, they tend to chop things out of the episodes, so they can fit it into an hour, with commercials, most of the time.

I caught the last half hour of the two part Burma special on tv, but haven't watched it in its entirety yet.

I think Series 21 was an improvement over Series 20.

Whoever it is that runs Jezza's Facebook page, queried as to what the best driving road in Canada was a while back. I'm hoping that means they're finally going to come to Canada to shoot something. I've always heard that they refuse to go anywhere they are not allowed to smoke in restaurants, and I don't think there's anywhere in Canada where you can do that now. Makes me wonder if smoking has been banned in so many places now that they don't have much choice but to travel to locations where smoking isn't allowed in restaurants?
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 pm

We have a reoepeats channel in Britain called Dave.. And when they show the repeats..
Some from series 10 onwards
They cut it up for the adverts..
Thought not as many as the Americas.

You have to try and watch it au natural.
And you have to watch the full Burma special
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Cawdorgraves » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:31 pm

SALEM is a wicked new show thus far. Eerie like Sleepy Hollow mixed with gore/suspense of American Horror Stories type elements. A period piece. Check it out.
------------------------------------------
D E F O R M A T O R Y
In The Wake Of Pestilence
https://deformatory.bigcartel.com
Cawdorgraves

Postby Mbwun » Mon May 05, 2014 8:07 pm

DT

I'm assuming you missed the rest of the episodes of THE MUSKETEERS because it just didn't hold your interest. I missed the first episode, due to Easter dinner, but caught the second and third. I found I spent most of the time sitting there flipping through a magazine, while the show was on. It's just not gripping me. Don't figure I'll bother with any more of it.

Caught the first part of the Top Gear Burma Special, and am waiting with anticipation to see part II this weekend. They've got it slotted into an hour and a half time frame, so they're showing it in its entirety. Very good so far.
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Mbwun » Tue May 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Soooooo ... I wonder how GRACEPOINT is going to compare with BROADCHURCH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9IWvbbZPZc

And, I wonder what they're going to do on BROADCHURCH 2?

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/broadch ... 201178390/

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Previous

Return to Multi-Media