[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Slade Art update

Slade Art update

Sladists are media maniacs...I mean lovers. Movies, Books, Music & Sports are all here.

Postby PohlSE » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 am

Good job, Krista! I love the masking of the image with the plane...

It's on Slade Art now, along with a couple style changes to the site.

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby Slade » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:50 am

krista,

It's good to see you back at work. Very original!

Slade
Slade

Postby Slade » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:55 am

Slade

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am

steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby PohlSE » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:30 pm

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby krista in ma » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Thank you gentlemen! My original intent was to use an outline of a "Judas Window", but then I went to google, and I'm not even sure what I'm looking for? Ooops. So that idea went out the window. I'm working on a 2nd version. I'm not too keen on the green - I think it looks too much like mint.

The site looks really good PohlSE! I really like your green / "shattered" art - may I ask what font you used for that?

steelclaw - I like the imagery of Jesus and the background above his head! Is there something written, or a design in that center area?
~ Spc. Byron W. Fouty, MI ~ Staff Sgt. Alex R. Jimenez, MA ~
They have served our nation; together they are home.
~ Staff Sgt. Keith Matthew Maupin ~
An American Son Returns Home
krista in ma

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:28 pm

My thanks to you krista. Here's the original version of the picture. :

And you know what,? I'd like to think even He would have a laugh, I've always had the suspicion that He had wicked sense of humour, pity the Bible says nothing about it. :)
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby PohlSE » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Krista, the font I used in the shattered image was called 'Broken74."

Here is a link where you can dl it:

That site contains some of the best free fonts anywhere.

I can't wait to see your next one.

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Well PohlSE, I really hope this is to your liking.
Thought a bit more on the story and... well here you go.

:

If you think it's not up to snuff bin it alright.? :wink:
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby Slade » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:05 am

Bin it? I think it's good! Very original, steelclaw.
Slade

Postby steelclaw32 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:36 am

My thanks Slade, I thought about it like I said and noticed something was missing from the other Crucified art, and, well, as you can see.. I'm genuinely chuffed that you like it and THANK YOU, for one hell of a read.

S
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby PohlSE » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:22 am

It's online.

"bin it." :roll:

You must be mental. :)

PohlSE
Webmaster

Postby steelclaw32 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:52 am

steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby EZ Rhino » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:16 pm

I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby steelclaw32 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:37 pm

steelclaw32
steelclaw32

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Media