[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - The Seven Letter Word Game

The Seven Letter Word Game

Polls, funny pictures, jokes, must-see websites, personal announcements, you name it...

The Seven Letter Word Game

Postby Mbwun » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:13 pm

We start out with a seven letter long word and use the following rules to play:

- Change up to three letters
- Remaining letters must be kept in their original positions.
- If two people post a response to the same word, the next poster may choose which to reply to.
- If a word is disputed, it will be deemed valid if a google search on that word returns at least 10,000 pages. (just kidding) But poster must give proof of validity if the word is disputed.
- Proper nouns are considered to be valid.
- If a word is found to be invalid, the next poster has the option of continuing with the invalid word, or using the last valid word.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Note: At the time of condensing, this thread contained 2,531 posts. The game continues anew.

The Admins

dreab trawets' last entry follows:

In case you get BLINDED by their claws
Last edited by dreab trawets on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:14 am

“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Slade » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 am

Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 am

dreab trawets

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 am

dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Seems as if the board is in the TROUGHS of winter blues..
dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Who would have THOUGHT the board would ever get this dead?

It's sad really.

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Hydebound » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Chalk it up to a late-winter DROUGHT of enthusiasm.
Hydebound

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm

dreab trawets

Postby Hydebound » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 am

Hydebound

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 am

dreab trawets

Postby dreab trawets » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm

dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 pm

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Next

Return to Random Notes