The Seven Letter Word Game

Polls, funny pictures, jokes, must-see websites, personal announcements, you name it...

Re: The Seven Letter Word Game

Postby Mbwun » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 pm

If Slade RESORTS to using this in an upcoming novel, I wonder what the circumstances will be?
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:42 pm

This investigative journalist REPORTS that when using a drone with carbon fibre blades (aka like amazon delivery drones) could be used to slice somebodies neck then fly away..possibly making it a locked room mystery murder.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 pm

So.. are you a country that DEPORTS your trouble makers or do you show them in public as a deterrent

The tiger bench

This works by placing a prisoner on a long bench, with a board against their back and head. The prisoner is then tied down so their back is secured to the board and their feet and legs are secured to the bench. Next, bricks are placed under their feet, until all the straps holding the legs down break—or the prisoner’s legs snap before the straps do.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby dreab trawets » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Either all of you are out practising or making these instruments of torture..

Or

Your hiding from me because i know them

Or

Your putting all your valuables / loved ones into safety DEPOSIT boxes in case you think you may annoyed me at somepoint

Rest assured i will not come looking to exact revenge on anybody

My kids though..
Hmmmm
:shark:
dreab trawets

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:07 am

The slightly bizarre torture images will now be DEPOSED in a coup

For a little bit

Instead

dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm not OPPOSED to a change of direction, as I've been having a bit of trouble contributing to a torture themed conversation anyhow.

Silly pictures it is!

Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Slade » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Now that d.t. has been EXPOSED for the Ghoul he is ...
Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:00 pm

And i was so meek and mild in Victoria when i met you

Though i did say Ripper and Ghoul were my favourites and i drive in tunnels to hide the chopped up bits

I think you can EXPOSIT from that

And thank you guv'nor..
To be called a Ghoul...
dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Would you like to EXPOUND on your claims of being meek and mild in Victoria?

Now that's a lot of Silly Putty!

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 pm

If anybody wishes to be EXPOSAL of what occured in Victoria then the tortures will begin again

And why has The Thing been dismantled..i thought nothing could get him

dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Dismantled Thing ... LOL

I hope Hydebound's absence is merely due to him being in a state of REPOSAL.

Anyone for a game of Pool?

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Hydebound » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:08 am

Sorry, my beloved friends. This new focus on silliness comes too late for me. All the REPOSTS of reality-based torture scenes from our barbaric past (echoed in the present, appallingly enough) have been really dispiriting without the dramatic context of a Slade narrative. I treasure you guys and the years we've had together, but this just isn't fun anymore. Take care of yourselves.
Hydebound

Postby Mbwun » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:41 pm

It's going to be difficult for me to REPRESS my sadness at losing you as a participant here Hydebound. I can't say that I'm all that surprised though - I did sort of suspect you might be losing interest. It kind of looks to me as if Slade must be feeling much the same way, and possibly dread trawets too.

I guess this board is truly as dead as Jack Whyte's message board has been for years now.

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Dont DEPRESS the self destruct button yet
dreab trawets

Postby Slade » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Hydebound: We find different ways to EXPRESS ourselves as time moves on. This version of the Game began in January 2011, and the prior version had 3,300 posts. That's a good long run ... and it's been fun matching Word Wits with you three. However, you're right. This is the age of Facebook and Twitter, not Message Boards. So let's call it a day, and move on.

HEADHUNTER Reimagined, THE MEPHISTO TRILOGY, GHOST OF WWII, and PSYCHOS are coming, so the Slade Website, Facebook, and Twitter is where I'll be.

Over and out.
Slade

PreviousNext

Return to Random Notes