The Seven Letter Word Game

Polls, funny pictures, jokes, must-see websites, personal announcements, you name it...

Re: The Seven Letter Word Game

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Calm my nerves???

Not a chance..
Until they find me as a BURBLER in the corner
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Mbwun » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:46 pm

I never knew you were the permanently high strung type.

I hope they don't find you in that state, or you'll find yourself BUSTLED off to an asylum somewhere.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Im not..
I am as calm as a millpond looking at these torturous devices

Most of us in our CASTLES over here sit and do tapestry

If anything it should be the guv'nor worried...
He said about insects eating him alive.

I just furnished the means to do it

(Evil luagh)
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Mbwun » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Well, I'm just going to snack on some CASHEWS, and wait for you to post another revolting way that man has devised to torture and kill a person.

You sure seem to find 'em.
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:05 pm

I am hoping the guv'nor RECHEWS some of these into his new book..
(hence the chinese connection)

And also finding some that he hasnt done in his books..

And he sure has done a lot
dreab trawets

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Watch this space...

Falun dong and others were punished by the authorities as late as the noughties

And you think medieval torture was bad..

This ESCHEWS decency
dreab trawets

Postby Slade » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Nothing ghoulish ESCAPES you.
Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 pm

You bought Ghoul to london..

I update it back to you if the Ghoul was written now..

Lets start with some ESCARPS

The german chair

Their legs and arms are secured to the metal seat while the back of the chair is pulled back and down toward the ground. This causes severe stress on the spine, neck, and other limbs, often causing permanent damage.
dreab trawets

Postby Hydebound » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:03 am

Someone should have a talk with dt before he DECAMPS to the Holocaust Museum for further inspiration...
Hydebound

Postby dreab trawets » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:44 am

DECADES of work by me could never conjure some of these torture devices

Next, which is right up Mephistos street

White torture

the cells had no windows, and everything was entirely colored creamy white.
The meal was white rice on a white paper plate. If he wanted to use the toilet, he had to put a white slip of paper under the door of the cell to alert guards who reportedly had footwear designed to muffle any sound.
dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:24 pm

I wonder if Slade RECALLS running across some of these more obscure torture techniques during some of his research?

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby Slade » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:11 am

You won't hear me demanding that d.t. RECANTS White Torture. True story: The only room I could find in Paris was at Hotel Spot, beside a huge graveyard. Everything in the place was white except for several lime green spots, the logo! Thought I'd go mad.
Slade

Postby Hydebound » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:32 am

It might not be long before the City of Paris DEMANDS "Out, Damned Spot!".
Hydebound

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 am

Two green shoots??
Is that how cabin fever starts in the snowy climbs of alaska sometimes do you think??

I am sure in some countries any judge who REMANDS people to custody must know what might happen in there
dreab trawets

Postby dreab trawets » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 am

Beware any REMARKS made in China...or Syria... or the USA

The cold cell.

Vhuen Van Tai probably had it the worst though. Tai was the highest-ranking Viet Cong officer captured during the Vietnam War. When the CIA got a hold of him, they placed him in a tiny, white, windowless room and turned the AC on full blast for four straight years.

The first recorded use of a cold cell took place in 1961, when guards at Parchman Mississippi’s state penitentiary doused detained civil rights activists with fire hoses and then turned the air conditioning system on full blast for three days.
dreab trawets

PreviousNext

Return to Random Notes