Minutes from 1st officially official meeting of the Board of Guild of Fairness.
Hirem J. Cockshure..
Minutes taken by Miss Taken.
Actions taken from last meeting:
1. Election of above persons to Board of Guild of Fairness
All agreed by unanimous vote that all should be elected to B.o.G.of.F
2. Report from Police Chief Deputy Ray Jackle regarding disappearance of Mayor Finkle, Deputy mayor, Mr Grundy, candlestick maker, Deputy deputy mayor, Mr Butcher, the butcher, and Junior deputy deputy mayor Mr Baker, the baker.
No new information or evidence of the where abouts of the above persons.. Enquiries on going.
3. Date to be set for election of town mayor, unless mayor, or deputy mayor, or deputy deputy mayors re appear..
Date to be confirmed by secret ballot / meeting.. next week at the Bull and Banana in town..About 8 pm ish.. (happy hour woo hoo!!)
4. Talk by D. T. regarding home security from oompah loompah ninjas.
The board thanks Mr D. T. for the above alert. Next talk to be scheduled by Mr D. T.
MANTRAPS, OFFCIAL USAGE THERE OF AND HOW TO GET AROUND THE LAW..
5. Discussion regarding funding of interim Board of Guild of Fairness until said time as mayor is elected.
Discussed, ad hoc finance retrieved from town hall finance / slush fund. See 8 below.
6. Discussion by Ginger Setters about why it cannot be a mayoress..
Points raised by Ginger will be fully documented, and noted for future reference, maybe.. well she is a gurly..
7. Discussion by Ginger Setters regarding publishing of minutes of said meetings..
To be continued at another secret meeting, that will not be minuted.
8. Discussion by Tim Darling about treasurer position to oversee allocation of funding.. Assisted by Ginger Setters.
After a full and frank discussion with many view points put forward, vehemently. It has been decided by Tim Darling that he should be treasurer, assited by assistant to the treasurer Ginger Setters.
Wilks has been voted as chief grand high pooh bah treasurer, and must have his signature on any cheques, and his explicit permission before funds are used from the town hall / slush fund / B.o.g.of.F funds.
It must be noted that two of the board members expressed there unhappiness at WIlks being the ultimate overall in charge personage in charge of funding. Names with held to protect the innocent, the helpless, and those that need help from outside the law... mainly from a shrink.
Items for next weeks agenda.
Its a secret.. tough..
Signed by Miss Taken, and by Wilks as a true and accurate record, on behalf of
"For me a corpse has a beauty and dignity which a living body could never hold... there is a peace about death that soothes me." JOHN CHRISTIE