Random Thoughts Deux

Polls, funny pictures, jokes, must-see websites, personal announcements, you name it...

Re: Random Thoughts Deux

Postby Mbwun » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:37 pm

That's OK, I was half joking around there. And your conversation here is nowhere near as embarrassing to read as what those two were posting back and forth to each other.

Was sort of hoping for another B.O.G.O.F. post by DT by now. They're totally hilarious.
How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 pm

THE BOARD of GUILD of FRIENDS requests that Ms MB Wun, hereby known as MBWUN is reminded that any use of B.o.G.of.F, or any use of said letters in an order that resembles B.o.G.of.F is illegal, and against the First Amended Ratification Treaty, hereby known as F.A.R.T.

Any further breach of F.A.R.T. will cause the B.o.G.of.F to initiate measures consistent with a damn good talking too.

At this time of Mayorship change, we, B.o.G.of.F, have decided to create a sub group to police said town of ......,
They will hence be known as Board of Guild in Extremist, and will be the boards eyes and ears about the town of ......

Lead by Ginger Setters,
Please go about your normal lives, and report any breaches of F.A.R.T to B.O.G.I.E.

More F.A.R.T.'s to come...

Secretary Frank o matic
On behalf of

B.o.G.of.F.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Mbwun » Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 pm

You know, this sounds a lot like the Bureau of Underhanded Legislative Legalese, has teamed up with the Syndicate of Harassment and Illegal Threats. Or, B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. for short. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:outtahere:
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby dreab trawets » Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Your objection has been registered..

And will be dealt with presently at a special meeting of B.O.G.I.E.
In your absence.
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Mbwun » Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Picked up my new glasses yesterday - first time with progressive lenses. Distance viewing is great - I can actually read road signs from a distance now. But computer screen viewing is not so great. I've been told it takes some getting used to, but if it doesn't improve, it may encourage me to stop spending so much time on the computer, and actually get something accomplished around here. So, maybe that's a good thing! :lol:

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby i.am.sladist » Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 pm

GUESS WHAT!?!? TODAY I AM GOING TO QUIT MY JOB!!!

YAY ME!!!!
=P
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby dreab trawets » Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Woo hoo..

You go girlie..
dreab trawets

Postby Mbwun » Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 pm

In this economy? Have you got something else lined up?

If not, I wish you good luck. You may need it.

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby i.am.sladist » Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Of course I do! I got a new job! A better job!
But I must say, these next two weeks are going to be the longest two weeks of my life ....
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby Mbwun » Mon May 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you. Hope this means you might be able to afford to make at least somewhat more frequent trips across the pond.

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby EZ Rhino » Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

That's good stuff, Sladist. Happy for ya!!
I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby i.am.sladist » Sat May 12, 2012 7:57 pm

So, just an FYI: Once again I can say Partner's Pharmacy never disappoints!
Eight years faithful service, evenings, weekends, holidays, even two feet of snow wouldn't keep me from my job ....
They didn't even counter to see if I would stay.
Got to love Corporate America! So glad to be leaving that behind!
I have decided that I am going to wear a different cartoon tee every day until my last day. One more week.
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby i.am.sladist » Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 am

Today was my last day at work.
There were tears, not mine ...
There were balloons ...
There were a lot of stupid questions to answer which I didn't see the point because it won't change anything but I answered them anyway, politely.
And Monday I get to start my new job! With my new bosses, well my old bosses, so, my new old bosses ...
I can't wait!
I am Evil.
I am Woman.
I am Sladist.
i.am.sladist

Postby EZ Rhino » Sat May 19, 2012 5:31 am

Monday is not a holiday in the US? What the???? Good luck in your new spot Sladist!!!!!!eleventy!1one!
I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby Baidhnobas » Tue May 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Soooo....

It's almost June and I still haven't caught up with January. In some areas I haven't even caught up with five years ago. Things just got out from under me, the way they do, and I have not had time or inclination to be around. But now I am back. And I am pissed.

But that's kind of default emotion for me anyway.
Immorality I know. Immortality I cannot judge.
Baidhnobas

Location: Lost. After a while one circle of Hell looks pretty much like another.

PreviousNext

Return to Random Notes