[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Beautiful Sights...

Beautiful Sights...

Polls, funny pictures, jokes, must-see websites, personal announcements, you name it...

Postby Mbwun » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:39 am

How hard can it be? - Jeremy Clarkson
Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby steelclaw32 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:38 am

steelclaw32
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 5.
steelclaw32

Postby Mbwun » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:06 pm

That's a pretty sight, steelclaw32.

Now, here's a pictorial tour of some beautiful sights to be seen around my neck of the woods.

This is a waterfall from the area between Chilliwack and Hope, BC.

Here's a view of Mount Baker in Washington State that's quite similar to the view I get of it from the back of my property.

And here's an aerial view of my home municipality of Langley. The highway bisecting the picture is the Trans Canada Highway. That's Mount Baker in the distance.

And here's a view of the Golden Ears from North Langley, across the Fraser River to Maple Ridge with the twin peaks in the distance.

And another view of the Golden Ears.

Make no mistake, this is a Supercar. Looks good .. goes fast .. nothing else matters. - Jeremy Clarkson

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby krista in ma » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:31 pm

these are some of my favorites.... they re not the best quality, but i like the colors...

~ Spc. Byron W. Fouty, MI ~ Staff Sgt. Alex R. Jimenez, MA ~
They have served our nation; together they are home.
~ Staff Sgt. Keith Matthew Maupin ~
An American Son Returns Home
krista in ma

Postby moonflee » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:30 am

Here's one I took from Comerica Park during all the ALL-STAR stuff:

Nothing’s so loud
As hearing when we lie
The truth is not kind
And you’ve said neither am I
- toad the wet sprocket
moonflee

Postby krista in ma » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:26 am

~ Spc. Byron W. Fouty, MI ~ Staff Sgt. Alex R. Jimenez, MA ~
They have served our nation; together they are home.
~ Staff Sgt. Keith Matthew Maupin ~
An American Son Returns Home
krista in ma

Postby LivingDeadGirl » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:35 am

All I can say is thanks again for posting such beautiful pictures, they are truly amazing! You guys expand my horizons in so many ways. Just once in my life I need to come up close to Canada or to Canada and see the Aurora with my own two eyes. My Grandfather saw it once and he was so awed by it's beauty he never forgot about it, and my Mom has always wanted to see it...One of these days, but until then thanks so much for sharing.
Pleasure is the child of pain
LivingDeadGirl

Postby steelclaw32 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:19 am

You're very welcome LDG, but the most Beautiful Sights
in the world is this........

:

Just can't beat it :wink:
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby TBLightning492 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:16 am

So true, Steelclaw32.

To quote Peter Ustinov, "children are the only form of immortality that we can be sure of".
TBLightning492

Postby LivingDeadGirl » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:14 pm

So true about the babies. I love the way everything is so interesting to them and to see the way their eyes light up when they see something they like or something "new" to them. There is no way you can 't not smile when you're looking at a baby...
Pleasure is the child of pain
LivingDeadGirl

Postby steelclaw32 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:35 am

This just in on BBC on Line .

:
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby TBLightning492 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:53 am

TBLightning492

Postby Mbwun » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:30 pm

AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH!
Mbwun

Postby steelclaw32 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:20 am

Stonking Mbwun, absolutely stonking !.

And before I forget a great big thank yous to :
TBLightning492, moonflee, (some truly really good pics there :P ), krista in ma, nice ones too :D , Mbwun (WHAT ...AGAIN?! your insatiable! :shock: 8-) :P and to any others I've over looked .

Sorry I've not been 'round I was ill, something nasty from my past saying it hadn't gone completely away, but I'm back more or less ok .

Now down to real business. Again MANY thanks to those
who posted :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P .

The immortal words of Captain Tiberius...KIRK spring to mind with this. All together now >'Space.. the Final Frontier; these are'...<

:

Rumour THIS is NEXT :shock: MARS .

:

That by the by IS Mars, and it is, so it says here.."unusual hourglass-shaped structure in a region called Promethei Terra, located at the eastern rim of the Hellas Basin in Mars' southern hemisphere."

And how about this then? Crepuscular rays over Quebec . NICE!.

:
steelclaw32
steelclaw32

Postby TBLightning492 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:39 am

Glad to see that you're feeling better, Steelclaw32!

Great photos, especially that last one (clouds). Amazing comes to mind.
TBLightning492

PreviousNext

Return to Random Notes