[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - KAMIKAZE

KAMIKAZE

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

Postby GestaltAmigdula » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:32 pm

This could be a complete miss, but I believe writing Kamikaze and Swastika were a catharsis for Slade - I say that only based on what I've read here at the forum.

Today, I'm about 1/3 through Kamikaze after having purchased it in November - what can I say I'm a workaholic 8-) I'll get around to finishing it when I can along with the book I keep on my nightstand table. Then there's Hannibal Rising, I think I'll wait for spring to get into that one.

It's been a long while since I've posted on the Board - I'll spare the details why I've been away so long. Hopefully I'll be able to post on a more regular basis this year.

Slade, the crash, boom, bam Pacific Northwest turbulence over Christmastime hit my dad's home down in Kent, WA. He and his wife were without power for a little over 24 hours. It had to of been a jolly one, glad to know you made it through.
There is distortion even in the play and dreams of children. -Robert Engler
GestaltAmigdula

I FINALLY READ IT!

Postby dragondreamer » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:52 pm

<i>"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his only punishment is that he sees dawn before the rest of the world."
dragondreamer

Postby EZ Rhino » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:16 pm

I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby EZ Rhino » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Warning! Graphic images: Hiroshima

I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value. - Jackie Chan
EZ Rhino

Postby Slade » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:32 pm

"Following in the tradition of The Civil War, Baseball, and Jazz, Ken Burns's next multipart epic is on World War II—the seminal event of the twentieth century."
Slade

Re: KAMIKAZE

Postby marcd » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 pm

marcd

"It's a rough place, son. In fact, you have to puke twice and show your razor just to get in. Better grow some whiskers if you wanna go to Canada. RONNIE HAWKINS
marcd

Previous

Return to Sladists Welcome!