MOUNTIE NOIR: The Michael Slade E-Bookstore

A place for Sladists to share their thoughts on Michael Slade and his work...

MOUNTIE NOIR: The Michael Slade E-Bookstore

Postby Slade » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 pm

MOUNTIE NOIR: THE MICHAEL SLADE E-BOOKSTORE is now online. Check it out: http://www.specialx.net/

Henceforth, it will provide one stop shopping for all Slade E-Books at $3.99 each on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and Apple iBook. Simply click on the link under each e-cover, and select the e-tailer you want to download that e-book.

HANGMAN, you'll note, is coming on Tuesday, February 5. It will be available everywhere, including Canada. On that publication date, the link under its e-cover will change to "E-Book Here" and connect to its e-tailer page.

BED OF NAILS will go on sale in March.

RED SNOW and CRUCIFIED are currently on sale everywhere but Canada. Both e-books have just expanded their markets to Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and Apple iBook. Eventually, they will be available in Canada too.

There's lots more coming.

Slade
Slade

Re: MOUNTIE NOIR: The Michael Slade E-Bookstore

Postby Judy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 pm

WhoooHoooooo . . . . can't wait for all of them!! :lollol: :thnx:
An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
Agatha Christie
Judy

Postby Slade » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Judy,

It's slow going (much harder than I thought), because of how I write. All the visuals need to be digitized too. Re-designed, not just scanned.

But I'm getting there, and once it's done - in other words, when every cover at the E-Bookstore has an "E-Book Here" link under it - I'll be back to writing new books.

Currently, I'm finalizing the BED OF NAILS e-book, and in the process of converting SWASTIKA.

Slade
Slade

Postby dreab trawets » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Not sure if you said before..do you still use a manual typewriter like we saw in the interviews?
“After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure. “
dreab trawets

Location: like someone had combined shrimp and tomato soup and then forgot to put the lid on the blender

Postby Judy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Ah my friend . . . the NEXT challenge would be to have them converted to an audiobook format! I belong to 2 audiobook subgroups on GOODREADS and there is a LOT of interest there . . . a lot of people listen when they have long commutes to work. It used to be that audiobooks were produced primarily for the blind . . . but nowadays with so many people being mobile . . . sighted people rely on them as well. Plus that has had a collateral effect of making many more titles available to the blind community as well.
An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
Agatha Christie
Judy

Postby Slade » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 am

BED OF NAILS is now up at the Slade E-Bookstore: http://www.specialx.net/specialxdotnet/ ... nails.html

I'm discussing how it came to be in posts on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MountieNoir

Six more novels are in various stages of digital conversion.

"Eleven paper-only books lined up in Slade's den,

"BED OF NAILS went digital,

"So then there were ten."

Slade
Slade

Postby Judy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:23 am

Well, I zipped right over to Amazon and added the latest conversion to my growing collection of all your books. I still have all my print copies . . . but now I can take all of them with me where ever I go on one of my trusty iPads . . . Yeeaaaa! :thnx:
Agatha Christie
Judy

Return to Sladists Welcome!