Co-administrators

Please read before posting

Co-administrators

Postby specialx » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:29 pm

Friends,

My two partners in crime when it comes to administrating that little thing we got going on here are MarylandManson and Raasnio. They pretty much have all the "powers" that I have as administrator, be it editing messages, access to user profiles, moving threads, creating forums, stickies, annoucements, etc...

BTW, for more technical questions when it comes to this phpBB forum, Raasnio is your man.

Eric
specialx
Site Admin

Postby Rush_Grrl » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:12 am

Special X,

I am glad to see you have some help with this ! We all appreciate you and your helpers' efforts!

Rush
Rush_Grrl

Postby Slade » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:24 pm

You know the story. Slade was doing a media interview when the newspaperman asked, "What do you think of the Slade Website?"

"Slade doesn't have a website."

"Yes, he does."

"No, he doesn't."

"Yes, he does."

"Well, I'm Slade, so I ought to know."

"Just where do you think I got all this background info on you."

And that, Dear Sladists, is why Slade ventured onto the Internet, met Eric the Webmaster, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Then, about a year and a half ago, a new voice burst onto the Board. Whoever this guy MarylandManson was, he knew Slade's world back to front, and was able to make connections between the books that even I didn't realize were there.

So Eric and Slade signed him up, and, thanks to MM, the Board took an editorial quantum leap.

Of late, it became apparent to us three that there was another powerhouse on the Board. A techno-guru who had been around a long time, and who - when the Board took a torpedo below the waterline - stepped in to help Eric bail us out.

So Eric, MM and Slade signed him up, and I'm sure you'll agree that Raasnio has facilitated another quantum leap.

As one who has worked with collaborators most of his life - both in the practice of law and in print - I know that the sum of good parts is always greater than the whole.

Thanks, Raasnio.

Slade
Slade

Postby specialx » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:55 pm

Slade wrote:Whoever this guy MarylandManson was, he knew Slade's world back to front, and was able to make connections between the books that even I didn't realize were there.

How right you are, Slade. When MM first came aboard, he literally put my Slade knowledge to shame. I thought this guy must have a Pentium 4 cpu instead of a cerebral cortex.

Of late, it became apparent to us three that there was another powerhouse on the Board. A techno-guru who had been around a long time, and who - when the Board took a torpedo below the waterline - stepped in to help Eric bail us out.

Indeed, Raasnio has been of great help showing me new features of this phpBB board.

Just let me add that everytime a new Slade book comes out, we see new people arrive on the board. When "SWASTIKA" comes out next November, the smashing-looking RIPPER'S LAIR will be waiting for them... :twisted:

Eric
specialx
Site Admin

Return to Forum Rules & Updates